The KETTLER® INDOOR 10 offers state-of-the-art technology and all the brand’s well-known features. Its IN-TEC25 wood top with a special laminate playfield provides durability and offers high performance with true ball bounce. The INDOOR 10 includes a one-hand locking mechanism for safe, secure and compact storage, a permanent net system, true play back position for solo play and large wheels for easy transport.
IN-TEC25 True Bounce Playfield
CENTERFOLD Safety Design with Permanent Net System
PATENTED Ball Dispensers and Protective Corners Included
HEAVY-DUTY Undercarriage with Integrated Floor Levelers
One Handed Opening Mechanism
The single hand safety locking device on the underside of the table securely locks in all positions. With the ease of one hand the simple spring-loaded cable design keeps the table secure and family members safe from unfolding unexpectedly.
Innovative Ball Box
A ball box on each side of the table is easily refillable and allows a continuous gameplay. Grab more balls straight from the playing area!
Easy Roll Oversized Wheels
Four large 5.5 inch dual-wheels provide a smooth and easy transport on any indoor surface, from carpet to hardwood. Built in wheel locks easily engage to stabilize the table during game play or storage.
Permanent Net System
The Indoor 10 features a permanent net system thanks to its centerfold design. No more finding, attaching and adjusting the net every time you want to play.
Sturdy Legs With Floor Levelers
Built-in leg levelers allow for custom height adjustments for a level playing field, making this table perfect for a multitude of surfaces.
• SCRATCH & FADE RESISTANT table top with an anti-glare finish and anti-skid finish
• DLS (DUAL LOCKING SYSTEM) proprietary one-handed mechanism for added safety and ease of use
• SAFETY-FOLD® technology with low center of gravity and compact design
• SMOOTH TRAX patented track system for fully controlled opening and closing of the table top halves
• TRUE BOUNCE play for consistent and proper ball rebound
• 1.75 in. (44 mm) wide rectangular steel apron for additional table top support
• 2 in. (50 mm) square shaped heavy gauge steel legs
• 5.5 in. (14 cm) double wheels with off-road tread; all four wheels with step-on wheel locks for added safety
• PERMANENT NET SYSTEM - net always stays in place even when the table is folded for storage or playback positions (net includes net height and tension adjustment)
• SELF-OPENING/ CLOSING leg system- no finger pinching hinges
• LEG LEVELERS ensure a level playing surface
• COMMERCIAL GRADE front cross bar for added stability
• STORAGE COMPARTMENTS for rackets and balls
• PATENTED ball dispensers conveniently located at each playing end
• CORNER PROTECTORS included for added safety when the table is in the open position
• HIGH QUALITY powder coat applied to all steel components
• REGULATION SIZE table dimensions of L-9’ x W-5’ x H-2.5’ (274 cm x 152,4 cm x 76 cm)
• ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 200 lbs. (90,9 kg)
• 10-YEAR limited residential top warranty / 3-year limited residential frame warranty
FREE Truck Shipping (Usually arrives in 4-12 business days)
Deliveries are typically made between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Some trucking companies will give a 4-hour window for delivery.
Ask Us About Delivery In Your Area
Find out if this product is available for delivery in your area through a local dealer or by special order.